In the last podcast episode, we spoke with the founder of B’More Organic. This week we interview their secret weapon, Amanda Sains.
Amanda was in the corporate world and wanted a change. She started as a brand ambassador, doing product demos on her lunch break. She has since rebranded the company, supported growth into over 3000 stores and has gotten placement for B’more on The Rachael Ray Show, collegiate sponsorships, secured NFL athlete endorsements with VaynerSports and coaching from entrepreneur, Barbara Corcoran.
We find out what drives Amanda and how she has been able to excel at B’more Organic:
- What she learned running an Etsy store
- Her decision to go to grad school
- Advice for young people who are unsure of their career path
- What “the hustle” means to Amanda
- Getting the attention of a food company
- How she proved herself to B’more Organic
- Getting in front of superstar entrepreneur Gary Vee
- Landing endorsements with NFL players
- Life on the road..
- Guerrilla marketing