Makes 16 oz
- 1 bottle B’more Organic Vanilla Skyr
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + extra to sprinkle on top
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the blended eggnog mixture into a pot and warm over medium-low heat for 15 minutes to cook the egg. Do NOT boil it. Whisking will help to avoid it.
- Remove from heat and cool. Place in the refrigerator when it’s cooled and chill overnight.
- When removing from refrigerator, mixture will have thickened. Blend with a whisk.
- Pour into cups and sprinkle cinnamon on top and add a cinnamon stick for garnish if you like.
- If you’re feeling naughty this season, add rum to taste (about 2oz for the whole mixture)